Hey, Redwood City-Woodside! Here’s everything you need to know to get a good start this Friday.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Cloudy and sunny weather. High: 68 Low: 56.
Here are the best stories in Redwood City-Woodside today:
- Should the Parklet program continue for outdoor dining? Redwood City Asks For Comment (Redwood City-Woodside Patch)
- Don’t plan to visit the Stanford Theater anytime soon (The news of Mercury)
- “Destructive activities” prompt Mountain View Whisman to add security cameras to school campuses (Mountain View voice)
- Must-have park space is finally coming to the San Antonio neighborhood in Mountain View (Mountain View voice)
- Renowned Maum Chefs Return with a Relaxed Korean-Taiwanese Restaurant at Los Altos Dining Hall (Chronicle of San Francisco)
Today’s Redwood City-Woodside Daily is brought to you by our friends at Verizon. They are building the fastest 5G network in the country. To find out how 5G will change the lives of you and your community – and gain access to this amazing technology – Click here. And thank you Verizon for sponsoring this community resource in Redwood City-Woodside!
Today in Redwood City-Woodside:
Redwood City-Woodside Patch Notebook
- San Mateo County – Government: “Greetings from Civics 101! So great to be able to resume this program after more than a year of shutdown since the start of the pandemic. Thank you to everyone who participated in the Civics 101 Academy 2021. ”(Facebook)
- Woodside High School: “Woodside Vs. Sequoia this Friday @Sequoia (10/29)! JV @ 4 p.m. & Varsity @ 7 p.m., THEME: WHITE OUT Lets Bring The Log Back” (Facebook)
- Canadian College: “Our president’s lunch is in a few days! Funds raised during the November 2 event will contribute to the Cañada College Scholarship Fund for students’ daily basic needs such as: groceries, food stamps, Chromebooks and hot spots. “(Facebook)
- Port of Redwood City: “It’s not too late to return to the summer heatwave and invite friends, family and four-legged friends to play on our green spaces by the water! 🐶 # SplashofFun” (Facebook)
- Sequoia YMCA: “From November 1st, we will be extending our opening hours! It means more opportunities for healthy living! Monday to Thursday: 6 a.m. to 1 p.m., 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Friday – 6 a.m. to 12 p.m. Saturday – 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Sunday – Closed “(Facebook)
- City of Redwood Public Library: “Did you know that the Library has meeting rooms available to the public by organizations for educational, cultural, intellectual, civic or charitable activities? “(Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
You are now in the know and ready to go out this Friday! See you tomorrow for your next update. If you like these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to follow. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Eric He
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Redwood City-Woodside Daily? Contact [email protected] anytime.